Top 10 Blog Posts for May
In case you missed any, here are the top 10 posts for May.
1. Moleskine Hacks for Fiction Writers: I never go anywhere without my Moleskine to take notes.
2. Is There a Strong Woman Character or Are We Being Fooled?: We have tons of books with women protagonists. But do we have strong women characters?
3. Engaging Readers with Social Media: Check out the discussion in the comments on whether writers should do writer blogs.
4. 5 Lessons I Learned on Finding Time to Write: “How do you find time to write?” is one of the most common things writers ask. Find out what I do.
5. 5 Links on Time Management for Writers: Check out what other writers are doing to manage their time. There are some great links in here.
6. Writing with the Jellyfish: On my journey to embracing being a pantser and working with my unique writing process.
7. Technology Hacks for Dealing with Twitter Spammers: Check out some of the great tools that are available to keep spam out of your Twitter feed.
8. Should You Write with a Cowriter? The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: It sounds like a great idea, but is it? Check out what I did wrong.
9. Triberr Review: Useful Tool or Shiny Toy: The Triberr owner dropped in for a few comments, so check it out what he says!
10. Balancing Writing and Social Media [UNLEADED]: It’s easy to get locked into “promote, promote, promote” and forget to write the book.
For you: What subjects would you like to see? Post in the comments below.
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)