I’ll be attending Chessiecon virtually this weekend. They just posted the panels. Attending this convention is free.
- Welcome to Chessiecon/First Chessiecon/Intro to S/FF
- Underwater Cities: Is there merit to this idea?
- Star Wars: What Went Wrong and What Went Right?
- Do Series Go On Too Long?
- Why Aren’t They Writing Like They Used To?
- Genre Mixing (I’m the moderator, so if you have any questions you want me to ask, let me know in the comments)
- Your Universe, Your Gods
- Has Fantasy Lost Its Wonder? (also a moderator. Same deal as above)
Also worth tuning in for Thomas Hotlz’ presentations if you like science. He’s a Maryland university professor who gives good presentations.
Some of those panels look really interesting! I’m a bit surprised you’re not on the pantsing one, though 😉
I understand there’s no fee this year, but I don’t see how to register. Presumably, they’ll have link information available by Friday morning?
I imagine they will. They’re still working out the schedule. I had a change to the Star Wars one. That’s now moved to 10:30 in the evening. That will be a long night!
Comments are closed.